A special thank you to Ashley from The Broccoli Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
To visit Ashley’s blog click here . Even though she is a Cubs fan she seems like a pretty cool girl! Sorry Ashley I had to throw the Cubs thing in since I’m from St. Louis and you know we are all crazy Cards fans St. Louis!!!
The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Fellow bloggers nominate other bloggers for the Liebster Award to help increase their readership and following.
First, what the heck does Liebster mean? After doing a little research I found out the Liebster is a German word and the English translation is Beloved. Beloved Award! Pretty cool!
The Liebster Rules are:
- Post 11 facts about yourself and answer 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
- Pass the award to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions of your own
- Pass the award to other bloggers with less than 200 followers (not the blogger who nominated you)
- If they should accept the award, they should thank the person who nominated them and link to his/her site and display the Liebster Award in their post.
11 Things About Me
1. I prefer dogs over cats.
2. I LOVE to read.
3. I want to run the Big Sur half marathon someday.
4. I prefer the mountains over the ocean.
5. I hated being in the kitchen growing up, but now I love to cook.
6. My husband and I were married in Las Vegas 3 years ago this August.
7. I love yoga.
8. My mom is my best friend.
9. I love drinking wine and visiting wineries. I really wish I had more of a tolerance when it comes to drinking wine. After one glass I begin to feel sleepy.
10. I can eat an entire bag of chips without thinking twice if I’m reading a good book and munching at the same time.
11 Questions for me to answer:
1. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Dirty Dancing. Love that movie!
2. What is your favorite workout?
Currently my favorite workout is Body Pump. I love the feeling of my body getting stronger and I love the way it has started toning my body.
3. Do you have any pets?
I don’t have any pets at the moment, but my husband and I are planning on getting a dog after we move into our new home this summer.
4. What’s your favorite city that you’ve been to?
Durango, CO- Beautiful, scenic, no humidity, peaceful. I have been 3 times and can’t wait to go back again.
5. What’s the #1 city that you would like to visit someday?
Napa Valley, California-My husband and I both love wine and have never been to California. I think we would have a great time!!!
6. What is the last book you read?
The Dinner by Herman Koch-I read this book for the Healthy Living Blogs book club. It was okay. Not normally a book I would have chosen to read, but that’s ok. I like to read a variety of books.
7. What is your favorite season?
I really enjoy fall. I love the cool, crisp air.
8. What is your favorite kind of music?
This is a difficult question for me to answer. Honestly I’m one of those people who like a wide range of music. Country, pop, rock, you name it. If it moves me then I’m a fan. I have a serious crush on Luke Bryan and can’t wait to go to his concert next month.
9. What is the best new recipe you have tried lately?
Crockpot Santa Fe chicken from Skinnytaste.com. I love Skinnytaste!!
10. Describe yourself in three words?
Kind, Friendly, Sarcastic
11. What is your favorite blog post that you have written recently?
11 Questions to my nominated bloggers for the Liebster Award:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Do you prefer working out indoors or outdoors?
3. What is your favorite dish?
4. Who inspires you the most?
5. What is the last good book you read?
6. Name one thing on your bucket list.
7. Why did you begin blogging?
8. Name one place you would love to visit someday and tell me why.
9. What is your favorite holiday and why.
10. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
11. What is your greatest fear?
I chose 5 blogs to pass on this award, you should check them all out!
My 11 Nominations: